Re: Trail condition report?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 14:49:28 EDT

Well, we haven't really gotten out of the barn very much with all the little
projects that have required work.
The pit is flooded and we're going down in a couple minutes to start pumping
out some of the water.
The side of the landing strip is a bit mushy as well.
That rain that crashed down yesterday seems to have stayed mostly in the
upper surface of the soil.

So to answer your question, i'm guessing it will be a sloppy weekend.
And that's ok with me. :) :) :)

Norah wants to know what your ETA is so she can prepare to throw large rocks
upon your arrival. hehe

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....