Re: Re: DML BBQ Webcam is up

From: andylevy@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 18:26:33 EDT

In article <bfs4aq$ms7$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, kylevan@telus.net (Kyle
Vanditmars) writes:

> Mr. Plow wrote:
> >

> > Yup, that's Jon clssic Mopar, and man does it sound nice when he starts
> > it up. :)
> > The Dak to the left is Tom's and the plugs have been pulled, and the oil
> > is getting drained totally dry so that way we can be "pretty" sure that
> > the water that was in the engine will be completely removed.
> > Jon moved the Cuda when Tom turned over his Dak and the water and oil
> > mix came squirting out. hehehe
> >

> Adam, did you tell Tom to give 'er through the REALLY deep pond? I
> can't believe that he sunk the thing on the first day... wait, yes I can! ;D

Adam had nothing to do with it. At all. He wasn't even awake. Here's the
short version:
Tom went out for a 3 AM run to see how his KC lights worked. On coming back
from the pit, he mistook the large pond for the small pond, and eyed the trucks
parked back up at the barn, heading straight for them, thinking there wasn't
anything between him and the parking area. Came up the hill that forms the rim
of the pond and then the ground fell out from under him.

Then they came and woke Adam up. I halfway woke up, didn't know what was going
on, but I did hear The Name That Shall Not Be Named uttered.