Re: Re: DML BBQ Webcam is up

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 01:23:04 EDT

Tom took Christine in with the trout! The Web Cam is great, seen Jon taking
a slice of pizza from the box. I'll be at the BBQ around 06.30pm
after running at St Thomas Ont; Mopar Day. #3 Highway runs into Fort Erie.
See Ya Later!

Jim Knox, 91 Dakota 4x4, 318 premag
Toronto (Mississauga) Ontario, Canada