new stuff installed!

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 23:20:33 EDT

Well. I finally got an amp for my truck so I installed that, the subwoofer,
and my xm tuner. I havn't subscribed to XM yet and prolly won't for at
least a couple months. The sub sounds nice, but I think I'm not getting as
much power out of the amp as I should. I'll investigate some more tomorrow.
Could be a poor ground issue.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer Q-custom Enclosure Business Consoile