Re: Christine Is Dead - Long Live The DML

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 13:12:37 EDT

>Tom's on his way home now (I hope).
>
>-andy

Not quite yet...
It wouldn't start this morning, and we sort of figured out that the engine
wasn't getting any gas, and that the fuel pump is likely dead. So, a quick
trip to Autozone, and a new pump and strainer and now we're trying to figure
out how to move Christine out of the rain and into the barn some 40 feet
away, and uphill.
We used the 4-wheeler last time, but it isn't around now, and we have less
hands to push with.
Should be interesting. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....