RE: Late model sway bars WAS: Re: Design flaws or just things I am noticing since this is my first

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 13:29:09 EDT

Yes, they are. Got plenty of them at the dealership and best bet is to
swap out the newer bars with a set of 98/99 R/T bars (ask some R/T
owners who've swapped out to larger bars - they might want to sell
them). The quad-cab and club-cab Dakota's (even the V6's) use the same
front bar. Rear depends on factory option.

- Bernd