Re: Late model sway bars WAS: Re: Design flaws or just things I am noticing since this is my first

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 13:47:24 EDT

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:29:09 -0500, Bernd D. Ratsch <bernd@texas.net>
wrote:

> Yes, they are. Got plenty of them at the dealership and best bet is to
> swap out the newer bars with a set of 98/99 R/T bars (ask some R/T
> owners who've swapped out to larger bars - they might want to sell
> them). The quad-cab and club-cab Dakota's (even the V6's) use the same
> front bar. Rear depends on factory option.

I have a 4x4 so I think the bars are different in the rear.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer Q-custom Enclosure Business Consoile