A guess about Mike...

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 03:54:23 EDT

I think he had a really good time... ;)

5 of the last 9 posts are from him... and all about the BBQ.

Wish I could come. Maybe some year (like when I'm outta University and
can spare the time to not work and drive across north america,) I can
make it. But I'll be like Josh, I'm not big into wheelin', and my
truck's a 2wd. For kicks, I looked up driving directions on mapquest to
get from my house to Forestville, NY. Here they are:
<http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1y=US&1a=6123+KILLARNEY+DR&1p=&1c=SURREY&1s=BC&1z=V3S+5W8&2y=US&2a=&2p=&2c=Forestville&2s=NY&2z=&lr=2&x=67&y=6>
I could make it in two days if I could drink enough Jolt and Redbull to
keep me awake for approximately 43 hours straight!

One of these years.