Re: A guess about Mike...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 14:46:52 EDT

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message
news:bg2kro$of0$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> I think he had a really good time... ;)
>
> 5 of the last 9 posts are from him... and all about the BBQ.
>
> Wish I could come. Maybe some year (like when I'm outta University and
> can spare the time to not work and drive across north america,) I can
> make it. But I'll be like Josh, I'm not big into wheelin', and my
> truck's a 2wd. For kicks, I looked up driving directions on mapquest to
> get from my house to Forestville, NY. Here they are:

<http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&ct=NA&1y=US&1a=6123+
KILLARNEY+DR&1p=&1c=SURREY&1s=BC&1z=V3S+5W8&2y=US&2a=&2p=&2c=Forestville&2s=
NY&2z=&lr=2&x=67&y=6>
> I could make it in two days if I could drink enough Jolt and Redbull to
> keep me awake for approximately 43 hours straight!

You know Kyle, it might just be faster for you to drive all the way in
Canada and cross at Niagra than drive around the lakes. Now, I don't claim
to have even thought of looking at a map, but that's just my take on it
flying blind. You'd definately win the prize for being the farthest away
though... if Jason and Norah don't move out to colorado or something....

And yeah, Mike seemed like he had a REALLY good time. I think that it would
have been really cool to be able to drive on the trails... I might just have
to pick up something to go offroad for next year....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L