RE: Durango Ball Joint complaint

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 17:03:02 EDT

Unfortunately, this is old news. I talked with a guy from the NHTSA back in
'99 when I had my lower ball joints replaced on my Dak due to excessive
play. I had filed a complaint since I only had 21K miles on the truck and
they called me to talk about it. At that time, he told me they were looking
at both the Dak and Durango. Due to the fact that this investigation has
gone on now for a little over 4 years, I'm not holding my breath that
anything comes from it.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html