Re: Ouch...this is gonna hurt (sales/quality)

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 21:55:31 EDT

I assume this is a V8 problem??

The one thing that strikes me as odd is how about 90% of the people couldnt
provide enough documentation to prove they had changed their oil on a
regular basis. Is it me, or is it that hard to keep a reciept?? Granted,
its a sleazy way to void a warranty, but if people are that lazy by not
taking a few seconds to put the reciept in their glove box or a file folder
at home....well their kinda allowing themselves to be scammed.

...just my .02

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #1

-No matter what you say, you will always offend some stupid people! ""Bernd D. Ratsch"" <bernd@texas.net> wrote in message news:000001c3556c$1680baf0$020aa8c0@system... > > > http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/dodge_dur_oil.html > > And to think...it's the same engine in the Dakota, Ram, and Jeep as > well. Seen several engines replaced at the dealership as well - it's > not that uncommon. > > - Bernd >