Heartfelt Thanks

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 21:37:25 EDT

Thank you so much Jon. You have no idea how much that means to me. Jason
and I are pretty much just going thru the motions of daily life right now.
Most people don't understand what a pet means to a person, and especially to
us. After losing 2 pregnancies and having to come to terms with the fact
that we won't have any children, we poured everything we had into Bobby. He
WAS our baby. Even before meeting Jason, Bobby gave me reasons to wake up
in the morning when I was at a point in my life that I had trouble finding
worthwhile reasons to wake up every day. We have a pretty big void in our
lives right now and we both understand that every thing in life happens for
a reason. Accidents happen every day in our world and we have to go through
the grieving process, pick ourselves up, and carry on.

I just don't know when the pain will actually start to ease. I hold no
blame on anyone for anything that happened, including myself. These things
just happen and we have to learn to cope as we have had to in the past and
will have to in the future. So I will allow myself this time to grieve and
knowing in my heart that he is in a better place and probably running around
with his buddies that have passed before him. I started with 3 dogs and
they passed one by one from various illnesses. Bobby was loved by his
adopted brother and sister and I'm confident that he's with them now and
they're looking after him. I really don't want to ramble on and on, but it
sure eases my soul to be able to tell everyone this. I know the pain will
lesson with time, but it really sucks right now.

I'm just so extremely grateful to everyone who was at the BBQ and their
support. They were wonderful and I'll never be able to thank them enough.
Had this happened when we were alone at home, it would have been so much
more difficult. But instead we were surrounded by wonderful people... some
that we've known for years... and some that we bonded with immediately.
What a great group the DML truly is.

A very special thank you to Jon Steiger and his family for everything they
have done, the beautiful burial location, the support, their kindness, and
their love. Super massive special hugs to Ed and his family, along with
Andy, Eric, Josh, Adam, Mike, Neil, David & Jen, and Tom. I am so
appreciative of our time together and how your were all there for us.

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)