Re: Back home, minus one family member

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 22:11:45 EDT

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 09:45 PM, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Damn... this is one tough message to write. Thanks for letting me get
> it
> out of my system. And thanks again to everyone who has been so
> supportive
> to both of us. It really made a world of difference, not that you'd
> know
> it by looking at the basket case that I've been lately.

I'm glad you could get it out, Jason. and again, I'm truly sorry for
your loss. I'm very glad that it was quick, and I'm glad he's got a
nice place to spend his time now - in the woods and hopefully otherwise.

don't worry about having brought the weekend down. It's always been my
belief that "stuff happens", and that you've got to take it as it
comes. In spite of what happened, I still enjoyed myself, and I only
wish that the two of you didn't have that dark cloud hanging, hampering
*your* enjoyment.

I don't think this does too great a job expressing what I'm trying to
get across, and it's more callous than I intend. In any case, having
lost pets before, I know exactly what you're going through. It's a
cliché, but I feel your pain.

all the best to both of you (and to the remaining gaggle of cats),

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:         <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak.html>