Re: Back home, minus one family member

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 06:45:25 EDT

Jim Miller WB5OXQ said:

> We lost a very loving black and white housecat,
> Thomas, last December due to a stroke. We had him 17 years.

Wow... I'm sorry for your loss. 17 years is pretty good. Obviously he
was well taken care of :-).

> We still have
> our 10 year old Dalmatian, a very loving house pet and also 8 other cats
> that are good but not as special as Thomas was.

The others might grow on you, you never know. Obviously you can never
replace one animal with another, but they all have this funny way of
worming their way in to your heart.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer