Re: beginnings of a meet report/ timeline

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 14:40:31 EDT

"Michael Maskalans" <mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> lunch was followed by a run to the upper waterfall. we startled a few
> people who were just picnicking or something on top of the falls.
> jacked up jeeps and a wide open 318.....
> I know more happened here.

Me too, I just can't remember what... I think we ate some food and began
drinking or something.

> playing with fire. using up some of tom's bad gas. tom drunk on 4
> beers and wondering what jon is squirting out of his fingers to make
> the fire flare up. hehe.

Josh tells Tom that it's "magic leprechaun dust" and Tom gets a'rollin
laughing for the umpteenth time that night... more to come later.

Oh, I got some pretty sweet photos and little videos of the fire that
night... I'll send them in a few days after I have the chance to pull them
off of that PC that I brought with. I'd prefer to FTP them to you over
email though. Is that possible Mike?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L