Re: A guess about Mike...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 15:02:19 EDT

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message
news:bg4201$s3b$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> That's forty THREE hours, I'll have you know... And, two of the
> directions in the link I posted in the previous post are over
> 1300km's... that's around 800 miles if my guesstimation is up to snuff.
>
> It would be funny. Before I leave, do an oil change. When I arrive, do
> an oil change. When I get home, do an oil change.

800 miles??? BAH! Your trip was about 4336.33 km which translates into
about 2694.60 miles. As far as oil changes go, highway miles are EASY on
the engine and I change oil at 3000 miles with synthetic... I'm betting
that if you ran synthetic and kept tabs on it, you'd be good to go without
changing the oil at all...

That's one heck of a long trip...

--
- Josh