RE design flaws or just first MOPAR

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 00:51:54 EDT

Ok gang thanks for all the commentary. Here are a couple points, the dak
isn't my first truck last vehicle, since '87, was a nissan p/u. Much softer
springs, torsion rods in front, considerably lighter, the 4 banger was a
much better match vis a vis power and gearing.

Also 5th gear was 5th gear not 6th like on the Dak....

Anyway the point regarding mileage was to indicate that I actually got my
best mileage doing 80 on the NJ pike in cruise control mode. I suspect this
was due to the fact that I was running at the torque peak of the engine,
which I have always understod is the most effiecient point for it to run.

And for the person who was happy that I "am fron Joisey" sorry me a Masshole
was just passing through to get to work in MD. You see I am a field
engineer for GE working @ power plants and such.....

Jim
my other vehicle is a 442