RE: Last shot at selling the Vipertruck

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 05:43:15 EDT

I agree it looks very clean and it has more performance mods that I
could ever think of doing to my truck, but why's it called "Vipertruck"?
I am sure it is fast, but I think that a Viper can do better than 14's
can't they? There must be a part of the story that I am missing.

Just in case, please realize this is a legitimate question that I have.
I am not trying to piss anyone off. In the past when I saw this truck
talked about I thought it had a Viper engine in it. I know I did see a
picture of a Gen III that had a Viper engine.

Bill