Re: Tires

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 17:33:51 EDT

Michael Maskalans said:

> since I just noticed there are 34 x 9.5 'Special Service' Super Swamper
> TSLs on either 15 or 16.5 (which I'd like but I bet I won't find in
> 6-4.5)

Those things look like bicycle tires :-). I think they're mostly designed
as a "space saver" spare for people running 35s. Either that, or military
vehicles. I saw pictures once of a vehicle that was running them, and
they looked really strange. If I remember where I saw it, I'll let you
know.

(Interco's sizes aren't really an exact science. My 31x9.50s are narrower
than the stock 235/75R15s.)

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer