1992 Dakota

From: Scott Carpenter (srcuvm02@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 21:21:15 EDT

I have a question for any of you who may know. I own
a 1992 Dakota (4x4, 3.9L V6) which just turned 120000
miles. At that time, I had a light on my dash come on
saying "Maint Reqd". I was wondering if anyone
knows what this means and if there is any way to do
what is needed to be done at home. I know there is
some way to get the codes needed by doing something
with the key (switching on/off??) just don't know how
to go about it. If anyone has any help I would
greatly appreciate it.