Re: neon undercar kit question for those who have one.

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 03:25:45 EDT

Eric Giblock wrote:
> i'm installing a neon undercar kit on my truck before the show next week...
> question for those who have an undercar kit...

As in bling bling neon? Not as in Dodge Neon?

That bar you're looking at is most likely the anti-roll bar. It twists,
so that's probably not a good idea to string a fluourescing(sp?) tube
along it. There's gotta be more holes in the frame and crossmembers,
just keep looking, man... You'll be "bling, bling, money is not a
thing," pimping when it's installed... ;)