Re: new idea for christine

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:13:47 EDT

It will handle it, elec brakes or not, just be smart and SAFE!!!

While int he Service I still had my 91 GenII 5spd 4banger RC SB and took a
full size car trailer(20 ' long 8' wide) through the mountains and headed
north on the I-8 to ?Victorville? (been a few years since) and hauled a 72'
Cuda with 44 6pack back that had an axle sieze up... The hardest part was
getting her up on the trailer as the ass of my truck left the ground until
the motor passed the center point 8-)

on the road though I never used the overdrive and routinely dropped into 3rd
gear to get up the big hills at around 65-70 hehehe That was the
toughest truck I ever had for a 4 cyl., and the reason I bought another Dak.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red