Re: Back from the BBQ

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:04:09 EDT

I do have high hopes of making it for next year, Ij ustn eed to now the
dates before the end of the year... so I can set my vacations around the
Daktober Fest and the BBQ. I had hopes of making it in October but work to
be done on this farm house and my truck not having been started towards the
solid axle conversion yet it going to prevent it this year..

Maybe next year will be different...

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73