Re: Back from the BBQ

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 10:33:30 EDT

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
news:bg9htk$ghc$3@bent.twistedbits.net...

> Glad to hear you and Jan made it home OK! Hopefully we'll see you
> at the next one! David is probably going to cost us BBQers a lot
> of money though because now we all want to go out and get RC trucks
> for the next BBQ. ;-)
>

> --
>
> -Jon-

I don't know about you all, but I've been looking at some stuff on the
intarwebnet about those trucks... I get paid 3 times this month (getting
paid biweekly is cool sometimes) so I *might* just have to pick up the nitro
version of that truck with a dakota body of course. I'll keep ya'll posted
on what I find.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L