Re: Scary Oil problems making me nervous

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 15:35:12 EDT

Yeah, the better filters are a lot more expensive. The amsoil filters
(sdf42) are about $12 retail. I can get them cheaper tho as I am a dealer.
About $8.50 my cost. Check out http://www.amsoil.com/products/sdf.html for a
couple of charts that show the capacity and efficiency. Mobil and Pure are
really good filters too.

--
Phil Batson
'00 4x4 CC 4.7L