Re: tires

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 17:12:49 EDT

I have 32x11.5R15 BFG Mud Terrains on my stock
suspension 4x4 98 CC Dakota. The rub at full turn on
the steering wheel. These BFG's have lasted for over
50k miles so far with about 5-10k miles left on them.
though they would have died long ago, but they have
suprised me by lasting this many mies!

Brad K. from MD