Re: tires

From: Chris Saltsman (prpldak@qbug.biz)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 10:08:28 EDT

well, my buddy and me built his truck up with a 3" body and a 3"
suspension and has 33x12.5x15 goodyear wrangler mt/r's on... and I have
a 3" body and a 6.5 suspension on mine and 35" of the same tire, but if
you are just out for the mud then get a set of super swamper boggers...
they do fit on stock rims but you can't make a full lock turn with out
rubbing.. I went with aftermarket rims so that there is no rub when in
the mud... but that is just me.,. Chris