Re: Re: neon undercar kit question -for a different reason

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 04:23:30 EDT

I have installed them under the bedrail already. I bought them from a friend who ordered the neon kit for $139 at www.stylinconcepts.com. His problem was that he wanted to have the kit in amber. On the package was it marked as amber but three times there was no amber in it, it was white. 2 Set he sended back and one kit is installed in two Dakotas under the bedrails.

Have fun
Stefan

http://www.coloradodesigns.com/lan/index.ihtml?&step=view&photo_id=543