Re: neon undercar kit question -for a different reason

From: William Hall (abeercan@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 03:50:40 EDT

There is a big difference. Check out summitracing.com
and pick up the street glow gold series kit, about
$169 (cheapest I have found them online or anywhere!!)
and it comes with a lifetime warranty on tube breakage
(provided the outer lexan shell isn't shattered). Had
to return three tubes so far and within a week i had a
new one at my more. Also alot brighter than the
cheapo sets.
The other Will