Re: Re: O.T. but Dodge Related!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 08:27:07 EDT

When I killed the wifes '93 Quad4 Grand Am, we looked at one because we were
so happy with the last 2 Dodges we had had, but then we test drove the Grand
Am GT.. Needless to say she chose it, I liked the Stratus and it would have
been my choice to get it, but she was still stuck on the 200,000 miles Grand
Am that still sits till I get some time and extra money to pull the head and
have a broken spark plug threads removed from the aluminum head.

I dont think there was anything that really turned her off from the Stratus
as its a very nice coupe/sports car, but with as well as the Grand Am
treated us, she wanted another one, this time, not designed for young
kids/family hehe

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73