Re: Re: OT: I'm not a dissatisfied GM owner anymore!

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 08:22:55 EDT

I will tell you a quickside note about a buddy at work that bought a 2002
1500 Silverado and sued GM under the Indiana lemon law, and won... he was
paid $10K for the truck and kept it...

I dont know anymore details other than that.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red