Trck idea from Nissan

From: Jeffery B. Denning (jldenning@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 10:23:28 EDT

You all seen Nissan's new big truck (forgot the name)? It's got a very trick storage compartment
in the space behind the driver-side rear wheel. Great space for tow straps and other grungy
stuff we don't want bouncing around and stolen from the bed. Bet most other makers quickly
follow this lead.

Speaking of that space, every time I wash 4-wheeling/winter grunge off my truck I think about
rust up in there -- especially when hose water comes out from around the taillight assembly. Has
anyone fooled w/ some kind horizontal shield for that cavity? (Yeah, mud flaps will help, but
they just get ripped off.)

Jef