Re: Trck idea from Nissan

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 11:46:23 EDT

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 10:23:28 -0400, Jeffery B. Denning
<jldenning@earthlink.net> wrote:

> You all seen Nissan's new big truck (forgot the name)? It's got a very
> trick storage compartment
> in the space behind the driver-side rear wheel. Great space for tow
> straps and other grungy
> stuff we don't want bouncing around and stolen from the bed. Bet most
> other makers quickly
> follow this lead.

I always liked the storage compartment under the center part of the bench
seat in the Rams. Too bad the Daks don't have that as well. I'm not
surprised though since they did nix the business console. Those bastards.
(I'm still bitter about it. :P)

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer Q-custom Enclosure Business Consoile