Re: RE: Re: RT Nats in MD

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 13:21:59 EDT

Ray! Please be kind to the RT's They have been good enough to me in the
bracket racing this summer, that I'm going to build an additional mantel for
the new trophys with the prize money!
See you at the Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio, where you run against all
Mopars!

Bye the way, I can almost see the air in your tires, a few more runs left.

Jim :-)

91 Dakota Sport Package 4x4, 318 premag. getting to be an old truck!

ginal Message -----