Re: Trck idea from Nissan

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 00:41:58 EDT

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 18:51:44 -0400, 03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net
(Droo) wrote:

>No I havn't. I emailed XM about a week ago and I havn't heard anything.
>I'll have to call Crutchfield and see if they can help me. It's odd.
>Everything seems to work properly except I get no sound. I'm stumped. :( I
>havn't subscribed to the service so I'm not that concerned with it right
>now. But I did pay for the tuner and I would like it to be working.

Definitely call Crutchfield (assuming you bought it from them, of
course :) ) ... Their technical staff is excellent and will have you
up and running in no time. The prices at Crutchfield are a little bit
more than a lot of places on the 'net, but you get top-notch customer
service (before and after the sale) that just can't be found anywhere
else. I'd take advantage of that!

-Bill