Re: Trck idea from Nissan

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 18:51:04 EDT

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 09:48:23 -0700, Bill Pitz <dakota@billpitz.com> wrote:

> Haha, you poor guy. It does seem like something that a lot of people
> would want. I know that if I had it all to do over again and got the
> bench seat instead of buckets, I'd definitely want the business
> console.
>
> By the way, did you ever solve your XM dilemma?
>
> -Bill (now looking to buy a second XM tuner)

No I havn't. I emailed XM about a week ago and I havn't heard anything.
I'll have to call Crutchfield and see if they can help me. It's odd.
Everything seems to work properly except I get no sound. I'm stumped. :( I
havn't subscribed to the service so I'm not that concerned with it right
now. But I did pay for the tuner and I would like it to be working.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer Q-custom Enclosure Business Consoile