meet report progress

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 02:14:18 EDT

just to let all of you know, I just got what I think is the last set of
pictures uploaded. thanks, Jason!

I think the report is in a holding pattern until I get the pictures
organized and have video to deal with. when those two final pieces
roll around, I'll make up an intro page, split up the days, and have it
ready to live on the DML server.

I do have one other question - when did David's little truck get played
with? I honestly don't remember when that was, only what we did with
it....

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech