Re: off road improvements

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 02:50:32 EDT

On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 10:44 PM, andy levy wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
>
>> and I know all about the tow hooks. we put them on barry's truck
>> this past weekend. what a pain-in-the-ass, stupid design. if for no
>> reason other than they're just about the lowest thing on the truck.
>> I like mine better, but keepers would be nice, and so would fog
>> lights ;-)
>
> Foglights are overrated. A few more runs through the pit and they'll
> quit working right anyway.

deep water is what ate my last two pairs =)

hot fog lights + cold lake superior stream = VERY broken plastic lenses
crappy lights that leak + deep water in the winter = freeze/ thaw cycle
rusting out the innards

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech