RE: Timing Chain/Belt failure in 318 engine

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 10:42:02 EDT

How big of a job is this? I consider myself an inexperienced but otherwise mechanically inclined individual (with air tools). I also can afford to pay to have this done, if need be.

>>> bernd@texas.net 08/01/03 06:31PM >>>

What an idiot. Service interval is 60-70K miles (on the average) and
they DO break.

- Bernd