Power rear window stuff for sale

From: Ron Sobers (ron@rsx1.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 10:48:14 EDT

Howdy!
    Recently I went 'yarding' and purchased the components to make my rear
quarter windows power. Well I have decided not to do this conversion for
several reasons - one of them being I need to focus time and money on my
Dart. So I have these parts available if anyone else would like to take on
this challenge. I have both of the motors, cables, brackets, etc.. along
with a Durango window switch, and a Durango door wiring harness. I'll let
them go for what I have in them (plus shipping) which is a mere $125

~Ron .... Denver, CO
ICQ#26868681
WWW.RSX1.com

'67 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible (For Sale)
'68 Dodge Dart GT
'87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z (Parting)
'89 Shelby CSX-VNT #007
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4