Tires, towing, and Laborday travelling East

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 11:48:37 EDT

I will be travelling East over Laborday week to go see the parents. I will be travelling from Springfield, IL to DC to Boston, to Springfield. First, I remember a couple of people posting about needing things towed (besides Tom), so if it's not too far out of the way, I will make the offer... Second, I am still looking for some cheap "extra rims" - preferrably 15x8 stock aluminum.

Last, I would like to try to meet with as many listers as I can. I remember seeing posts from a couple of DC area listers (my Mom's favorite resturaunt is "Dak's Grill") so I would like to meet there at some point. I also seem to remember seeing the occasional post from a Colombus, OH lister that seemed th think his truck was quick... How about it, mister, got some time to show off? Jon, I was sort of hoping I could stop at your house on the way back from Boston, swap some MP3's, and maybe toss a sleeping bag on a couch (will work for lodging) Come to think about it, I'll work for lodging most anywhere along my journey. Feel free to email me on or offlist...

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk