Re: Tires, towing, and Laborday travelling East

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 19:51:49 EDT

Well, I won't be up in your neck of the woods until the weekend after Labor Day.. I am taking the whole week...

>>> mike-lists@tepidcola.com 08/04/03 06:00PM >>>

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 11:48 AM, BARRY OLIVER wrote:

> Second, I am still looking for some cheap "extra rims" - preferrably
> 15x8 stock aluminum.

if you'd settle for 15x7s, I'll keep you in mind after I fall into a
pot of money (or finish off this set of daily driven tires). I won't
have any use for them since their backspacing is too deep for big
mudders, and I'll be moving to r/t rims for my next set of tires.

as far as running into you somewhere on your way by, that's a mostly
bad weekend for me, since I'll probably be finishing up moving from my
summer house back to the dorms. damn I hate moving....

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech