Re: off road improvements

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 15:44:15 EDT

>I've looked for info online, but only am finding people bitching about and
>making steel replacements for the '00+ composite plastic plates.
>--
>Michael Maskalans

Mike, this is really what you want to do. Using 1/4" plate, you can make a
really sturdy skid plate that will hold the entire weight of the truck. Ask
me how i know. :)
If you want, i still have my steel plate in my folks' garage, but it's kind
of a pain to move, since i think it weighs around 200 pounds...
Anyways, if i head down Jon's way any time soon, i could probably leave it
at his place to clutter up his garage some more. hehehe
It would be easy to use that as the perfect template, rather than the
plastic ones that i aleady left there. (But that is your quicker option)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....