Re: off road improvements

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 14:46:59 EDT

>ooh! Mike likes that idea!
>your folks in Windsor, too? I could skip visiting cleveland on my way back
>and head right through your neck of the woods, if you'll be around mid day
>somewhere around the 20th (my return is pretty flexible). do you think
>you'd be willing to part with the Big Plate of Steel on a permanent basis,
>or are you planning to get another Gen III some day?

>>Michael Maskalans

Yup, my folks are in Windsor, and i have to be in the city the weekend of
the 22/23 so if you came by any time around then, i'd be able to hook you up
with the plate.
And i'm not planning on another Gen III in the near future, my vehicle needs
have changed quite a bit since i bought my Dak. I used to need my ONE
vehicle to be able to do every thing i needed; haul 4 people, a butt-load of
camping stuff, trips to the dump, towing capacity, good highway ride, and of
course satisfy my 4-wheelin addiction. :)
But, the 2 XJ's i have are "sort of" fulfilling those needs of mine, plus a
4x8 trailer. And the next pickup i need will have to be able to comfortably
tow around a 5000+ lb vehicle, and push snow during the winter. So, it will
likely be a Ram 2500 ext. cab 4x4, looking at late '90's models. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....