Re: Re: Need Insurance

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 14:55:34 EDT

Don't, don't, don't, go with Farmers! We had them for three vehicles and
the house, and the bill went up every month, until we dropped them. No
change in coverage, but the bill went up probably $75 a month before we
dropped them.
Once again, DON'T GO WITH FARMERS!
They deserve to go out of business.

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
""Josh Battles"" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote in message

> ""Gary Hedlin"" <ghedlin@theramp.net> wrote in message
> >
> > I was just informed today, after filing a claim on the towing part of my
> > auto insurance policy (i'll get to that later) that my insurace company
> has
> > dropped me.  They even had the balls to say that my cerebal palsy was a
> > factor, but not the main reason they dropped me.
> >
> > So any recomendations on companies that dont have their head up their
a$$,
> > and wont break me??
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Sorry to hear it Gary!  However since you were just dropped that might
pose
> a problem trying to get insured again.  Being dropped puts you into the
most
> wonderful classification ever - ultra high risk.  That basically means
that
> you'll pay something like $300/month for liability.
>
> Now I don't know what insurance company you had, but I'ce got SF and love
> them.  I've also heard that Safeco, AmericanFamily, Farmers, and
Progressive
> can be decent companies.  Just do a search on the web and call around.
Good