Need Insurance

From: Chryguy (bert59000@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 02:00:05 EDT

Gary,

  If they were actually stupid enough to say your CP
had something to do with it,why don't you see if the
"Americans with Disabilty's Act" can do you any good?
  Maybe you can put their butt in a sling...
  I'd say contact your congressman's office and see
what they say.
  Try your Senator's office too...
  Cause that's just wrong...

  On a different note...

  My AAA towing and other benifits cost me 70 bucks a
year,and I have bought cars that don't run and had
them towed home. ;-)
  Up to a hundred miles free,free gas when you run
out(a couple gallons),reimbursment for lock-outs...it
kicks butt! I've used the heck out of it for years.

                         Chryguy