Re: off road improvements (and on-road improvements)

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 00:19:44 EDT

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Kyle, it will be my truck, so it will only have to meet MY requirements,
> go spend your own money!!!

Awwwwww, you're no fun, Adam!

Actually, I have spent my own money... I've a front 1-1/4" and rear 1"
swaybars and poly bushings coming from Quickor in the next week or so.
Gotta remember to order up a pair of KYB Gas-A-Justs from P-S-T.com for
the front end, too. My worn out Monroe Reflexes just ain't cutting it.

Can't wait! Better watch out, Mr. Battles, or I'll be beating you on
the AutoX course! ;P