Re: off road improvements (and on-road improvements)

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 09:16:37 EDT

"Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message
news:bgpvjn$cka$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> Awwwwww, you're no fun, Adam!
>
> Actually, I have spent my own money... I've a front 1-1/4" and rear 1"
> swaybars and poly bushings coming from Quickor in the next week or so.
> Gotta remember to order up a pair of KYB Gas-A-Justs from P-S-T.com for
> the front end, too. My worn out Monroe Reflexes just ain't cutting it.
>
> Can't wait! Better watch out, Mr. Battles, or I'll be beating you on
> the AutoX course! ;P

Make that drive to Chicago from BC and I'd be more than happy to show you
up. BTW, all monroe products are lifetime warranteed. Might want to see if
you can get new ones and pass them onto the DML at a nice discounted
price...if you're looking for a few extra dollars that is.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L