Re: Re: Idiot's @ Auto Zone.......(all true I swear)

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 08:24:18 EDT

If you can think of it some of these Gerbils have probably tried to do it.

That was just a sample of some of the calls we get everyday......

It's no wonder I have a headache at the end of the day........LOL

You guy's should see some of the stunts these guy's try to pull during Derby
Car season at the Fairs around here.

In their defense, due to the depressed economy around here they are trying
to fix there car, truck, or whatever for the least amount of cash.

It just scares the hell out of me with some of the stunts they pull to save
a buck.........

Some are potentially life threatening!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 4wd