Re: 87 Dakota in IL...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 10:46:28 EDT

BARRY OLIVER wrote:
> Do the engine himself??? He put in a new enginge a day before a
> 900 mile trip, and then drove it into a pond and hydrolocked it,
> 2 days later... Tom are you seeing this?

Hehhehe well as much as I would like to buy the 87 dak...
I regret that I cannot. I specalize in 1989 Dakotas... uh yeah thats it..
so thats why I can't buy it. Yeah... :)

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa) Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/